The Box in the Official Blogger Team with IBM at Leweb’11 ParisOctober 21, 2011
The Box Network Europe will make a full coverage of the three most hectic days in Paris as an official Blogger for the IBM Team.
IBM is this year platinum sponsor of the event and will demonstrate all its “savoir-faire” in social media business.
LeWeb’11, an international Tech Event
3000 participants, 60 Countries , 50 Partners & Exhibitors
On Dec 7-8-9th 2011 in Paris.
This year’s program is investigating and exploring the power triangle: SOLOMO aka Social-Local-Mobile.
“The likes of Groupon, Yelp, Foursquare or Zynga have forged new ground. Where are the hidden opportunities? Where are the pitfalls? Some say we’re in a bubble, many say we are not. Who’s right? What’s around the corner?”
Special focus areas:
* Data and the overwhelming wave of cloud computing The mobile industry and the tablets success
* Keys to mobilize and manage a mobile and social workforce
* App development: the new way of developping the Internet?
* Perspectives on the economic growth, new ideas and entrepreneurship
* Speakers include: bluechip company managers, techstars founders, high profile experts,entrepreneurs, start-uppers and eccentric / maverick people.
Attending the event in Paris? Interested in The Box activity?